Ksalol 1mg is a member of the benzodiazepine drug subclass. It treats sleeplessness, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety and panic disorders are treated with alprazolam.
What negative consequences might alprazolam IR oral tablets cause?
Ksalol oral tablets can have minor adverse effects, much like most medications. The more frequent side effects of Ksalol 1mg oral pills are listed below. These lists don’t include every potential harmful impact.
Remember that a drug’s harmful effects can vary depending on the following :
- Other Health Issues
- Other medications
More information regarding the possible adverse effects of Ksalol oral tablets is available from your doctor or pharmacist. They may offer solutions to lessen negative effects.
Some of the less severe side effects of Ksalol oral tablets are listed below. Consult your physician or pharmacist, or read the prescription information for alprazolam IR oral tablet, for further details on possible minor side effects.
Ksalol edible tablets have been associated with the following mild side effects:
- Diarrhea, attention issues, and sleepiness
- Tongue feeling dry lightheaded \headache \irritability
- Memory issues
- Nausea and vomiting coordination or balance issues
- Insomnia (problem sleeping) (trouble sleeping)
- Slurred speech exhaustion
- Gain or loss of weight
Some of the severe side effects of Ksalol which have been reported are:
- Hallucinations, or experiencing unreal sights or sounds
- Chest pain or fluctuations in your heartbeat are symptoms of heart disease.
- Liver issues such as jaundice ) or elevated liver enzyme levels (proteins that aid chemical changes in your body)
- Movement issues, such as uncontrollable or trembling muscles
- After discontinuing Ksalol, seeing dual dependency and symptoms, such as seizures
- Hazards of using opioids together* allergic reaction*
How to consume
You’ll receive instructions from your doctor on how to take Ksalol 1mg oral pills. Additionally, they will clarify how often and how much to handle. Make careful to adhere to your doctor’s recommendations. The dosages listed below are typical, but you should always follow your doctor’s instructions.
There are four strengths of alprazolam IR oral tablets: 0.25 milligrams (mg), 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg.
Both breastfeeding and pregnancy :
Alprazolam shouldn’t be used when you’re expecting it. Benzodiazepines like alprazolam can harm an unborn child when used during the first trimester. Talk to your physician before beginning alprazolam therapy if you are or could become pregnant.
It would help if you did not breastfeed while using alprazolam, either. Children breastfed by drug users have reportedly experienced adverse effects. These include losing weight and having less energy. Ask your doctor how you can safely feed your baby while taking Ksalol.